Server

Connect now using the IP play.stormmc.net
There are currently 0 players online.

Discord

Connect with the link discord.gg/mUTfB6AAuy
There are currently users online.
Welcome to StormMC!
To join our community, please login or register!

oFuriousPingo_

1 posts
1 topics

IGN: oFuriousPingo_
about 1 month ago

Application template Thank you for taking an interest in becoming a staff member on StormMC. We are actively looking for motivated and capable individuals to join our team. Please take some time to respond to the following questions carefully. Please note that applicants must be aged 13 or over. What is your Discord name? Sebastian_Wenchester#9228 How old are you? 17 What timezone are you in? GMT When did you first join StormMC? About last year some time How many hours per week will you be able to contribute to StormMC? quite a lot I dont really play anything other than minecraft Are you able to record and upload proof of hackers? I can give it a good go If you have been staff on another Minecraft server, please state its name, the highest player count and what your position was/how long you were in it. If you have not been a staff member before, leave the question blank. I was staff supervisor Here Why are you no longer working on the aforementioned server? Because I disappeared into oblivion In no longer than 250 words, outline why you should be selected to become a staff member on StormMC. I believe that I should be a staff member because I am dedicated to my work and I am willing to put in hours of work a day and a week to this server to help protect it from hackers etc. Thank you for your application. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your application to be processed. If you do not hear from the staff manager within 2 weeks of sending this application, you have not been selected to join our team. You may re-apply a further 2 weeks after this rejection date.